Saturday, March 11, 2023

STARTING A BLOG

Never ever thought I would write a blog, but now I have decided to give it a go. Since I retired in May of 2021, I've wrote a 480 page book based on my childhood memories and more. What an amazing accomplishment that was!

I'm not a stranger to writing or putting together photo books from our travels -- as I have done several of those over the years. So what motivated me to make this leap?

Well, three really good reasons I can think of:

1. My husband Mel retired on January 31, 2023.

2. We're getting ready to take a trip of a lifetime to Alaska.

3.  I wanted to have something to document our travels and share with family and friends.

We're planning to hit the road to Canada and then Alaska on April 1, 2023 -- that is if the weather cooperates!

So stay tuned for updates on our journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment